Fe is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Fe from your computerElectronic Arts, Inc.
. Additional info about Electronic Arts, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.ea.com
if you want to read more on Fe on Electronic Arts, Inc.'s page. Fe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Fe directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Fe is C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Fe\Cleanup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Fe's primary file takes about 906.82 KB (928584 bytes) and is named Cleanup.exe.
Fe contains of the executables below. They take 906.82 KB (928584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
Fe is a program marketed by Electronic Arts, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Fe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Fe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fe or simply click the Search field and type in "Fe". If it is installed on your PC the Fe program will be found automatically. After you select Fe in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fe:
- The publisher is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EAInstaller\Fe\Cleanup.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fe.
8. After removing Fe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fe by Electronic Arts, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Fe by Electronic Arts, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 04:53:40.720