Fax UserControl 1.51
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Fax UserControl 1.51 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Fax UserControl 1.51 from your PCGetFaxing.com
. Check out here
for more information on GetFaxing.com. Please open http://www.getfaxing.com
if you want to read more on Fax UserControl 1.51 on GetFaxing.com's website. Fax UserControl 1.51 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fax UserControl directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\PROGRA~2\FAXUSE~1\Setup.exe /remove is the full command line if you want to remove Fax UserControl 1.51. The program's main executable file is labeled usercontrol.exe and its approximative size is 180.00 KB (184320 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Fax UserControl 1.51. They take about 249.50 KB (255488
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (69.50 KB)
- usercontrol.exe (180.00 KB)
This data is about Fax UserControl 1.51 version 1.51
Fax UserControl 1.51 is an application offered by GetFaxing.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Fax UserControl 1.51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Fax UserControl 1.51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fax UserControl 1.51 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fax UserControl 1.51". If it is installed on your PC the Fax UserControl 1.51 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Fax UserControl 1.51 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fax UserControl 1.51, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fax UserControl 1.51:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getfaxing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\FAXUSE~1\Setup.exe /remove
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fax UserControl 1.51.
8. After uninstalling Fax UserControl 1.51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fax UserControl 1.51 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fax UserControl 1.51 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fax UserControl 1.51 by GetFaxing.com from your computer, we are not saying that Fax UserControl 1.51 by GetFaxing.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fax UserControl 1.51 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 00:21:41.177