This web page is about Fax Solutions for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Fax Solutions from your computerDell, Inc.
. Additional info about Dell, Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the software Fax Solutions can be seen at http://www.support.dell.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Dell PC Fax\Install\x86 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Fax Solutions is C:\Program Files\Dell PC Fax\Install\x86\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninst.exe is the Fax Solutions's primary executable file and it occupies circa 2.63 MB (2757512 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Fax Solutions. They take about 2.63 MB (2757512
bytes) on disk.
Fax Solutions is an application released by Dell, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Fax Solutions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Fax Solutions from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fax Solutions or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fax Solutions". If it exists on your system the Fax Solutions program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fax Solutions in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fax Solutions, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fax Solutions:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.support.dell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Dell PC Fax\Install\x86\Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fax Solutions.
8. After removing Fax Solutions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fax Solutions which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fax Solutions using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fax Solutions by Dell, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Fax Solutions by Dell, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fax Solutions in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:44:43.337