You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Favorite-Games 5.20 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Favorite-Games 5.20 from your computerFavorite-Games 2001-2012 ©
. Go over here
for more information on Favorite-Games 2001-2012 ©. Further information about Favorite-Games 5.20 can be found at http://www.favorite-games.com
. Favorite-Games 5.20 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Favorite-Games directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall Favorite-Games 5.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Favorite-Games\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Favorite-Games.exe is the Favorite-Games 5.20's primary executable file and it takes close to 9.04 MB (9482348 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Favorite-Games 5.20. They occupy about 9.72 MB (10196180
bytes) on disk.
- Favorite-Games.exe (9.04 MB)
- FGUpdate.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.20
of Favorite-Games 5.20.
Favorite-Games 5.20 is a program by Favorite-Games 2001-2012 ©. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Favorite-Games 5.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Favorite-Games 5.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Favorite-Games 5.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Favorite-Games 5.20". If it is installed on your PC the Favorite-Games 5.20 program will be found very quickly. When you select Favorite-Games 5.20 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Favorite-Games 5.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Favorite-Games 5.20:
- The software company is: http://www.favorite-games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Favorite-Games\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Favorite-Games 5.20.
8. After removing Favorite-Games 5.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Favorite-Games 5.20 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Favorite-Games 5.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Favorite-Games 5.20 by Favorite-Games 2001-2012 © from your PC, nor are we saying that Favorite-Games 5.20 by Favorite-Games 2001-2012 © is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Favorite-Games 5.20 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 15:29:30.820