Faster Light is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Faster Light from your computerFaster Light
. You can read more on Faster Light or check for application updates here
. Please open http://fasterlight.info/support
if you want to read more on Faster Light on Faster Light's page. Faster Light is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Faster Light folder, subject to the user's option. Faster Light's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Faster Light\FasterLightuninstall.exe. utilFasterLight.exe is the Faster Light's main executable file and it occupies circa 388.73 KB (398064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Faster Light. They occupy about 1.52 MB (1591704
bytes) on disk.
- FasterLightUninstall.exe (253.43 KB)
- utilFasterLight.exe (388.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Faster Light version 2014.12.28.162308
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Faster Light:
...click to view all...
Faster Light is an application by the software company Faster Light. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Faster Light is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Faster Light from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Faster Light or simply activate the Search field and type in "Faster Light". The Faster Light app will be found automatically. After you click Faster Light in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Faster Light, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Faster Light:
- The web site of the program is: http://fasterlight.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Faster Light\FasterLightuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Faster Light.
8. After removing Faster Light, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Faster Light which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Faster Light using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Faster Light by Faster Light from your PC, we are not saying that Faster Light by Faster Light is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Faster Light in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:54:47.660