Fastbook Toolbar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Fastbook Toolbar from your PCFastbook
. Go over here
for more info on Fastbook. Please open http://Fastbook.OurToolbar.com/
if you want to read more on Fastbook Toolbar on Fastbook's website. Usually the Fastbook Toolbar application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Fastbook directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Fastbook Toolbar is C:\Program Files\Fastbook\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk and is titled FastbookToolbarHelper1.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Fastbook Toolbar. They take about 223.87 KB (229240
bytes) on disk.
- FastbookToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Fastbook Toolbar. You can find here a few links to other Fastbook Toolbar releases:
Fastbook Toolbar is an application released by Fastbook. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Fastbook Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Fastbook Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fastbook Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fastbook Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the Fastbook Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Fastbook Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fastbook Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fastbook Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://Fastbook.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Fastbook\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fastbook Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling Fastbook Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fastbook Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fastbook Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fastbook Toolbar by Fastbook from your PC, we are not saying that Fastbook Toolbar by Fastbook is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fastbook Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 00:22:37.190