FastStone Image Viewer 5.0
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 from your computerFastStone Soft
. Take a look here
for more info on FastStone Soft. Click on http://www.faststone.org
to get more data about FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 on FastStone Soft's website. FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer folder, regulated by the user's decision. FastStone Image Viewer 5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\uninst.exe. FSViewer.exe is the FastStone Image Viewer 5.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.80 MB (1885696 bytes) on disk.
FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.85 MB (1937560
bytes) on disk.
- FSViewer.exe (1.80 MB)
- uninst.exe (50.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0
of FastStone Image Viewer 5.0.
FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by FastStone Image Viewer 5.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\FSViewer.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\FastStone Image Viewer.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\FSViewer.exe
FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 is a program offered by FastStone Soft. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FastStone Image Viewer 5.0". The FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding FastStone Image Viewer 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastStone Image Viewer 5.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.faststone.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 5.0.
8. After removing FastStone Image Viewer 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 by FastStone Soft from your PC, we are not saying that FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 by FastStone Soft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove FastStone Image Viewer 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:34:47.460