FastStone Image Viewer 2.8
A way to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 from your PC
FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by FastStone Soft
. Go over here
for more information on FastStone Soft. Please follow http://www.faststone.org
if you want to read more on FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 on FastStone Soft's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. FastStone Image Viewer 2.8's main file takes around 1.56 MB (1633792 bytes) and is named FSViewer.exe.
FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.59 MB (1669354
bytes) on disk:
- FSViewer.exe (1.56 MB)
- uninst.exe (34.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8
of FastStone Image Viewer 2.8.
A way to uninstall FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 is an application marketed by FastStone Soft. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FastStone Image Viewer 2.8". If it exists on your system the FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FastStone Image Viewer 2.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastStone Image Viewer 2.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.faststone.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FastStone Image Viewer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FastStone Image Viewer 2.8.
8. After removing FastStone Image Viewer 2.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed FastStone Image Viewer 2.8:
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 by FastStone Soft from your computer, we are not saying that FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 by FastStone Soft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove FastStone Image Viewer 2.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-17 07:11:51.690