FastStone Capture 6.5
This page is about FastStone Capture 6.5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall FastStone Capture 6.5 from your PCLonerD
. Check out here
where you can get more info on LonerD. Click on http://DreamLair.net/
to get more info about FastStone Capture 6.5 on LonerD's website. rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\FSCapture.inf,Uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall FastStone Capture 6.5. The program's main executable file is called FSCapture.exe and its approximative size is 962.50 KB (985600 bytes).
The executables below are part of FastStone Capture 6.5. They occupy about 962.50 KB (985600
bytes) on disk.
- FSCapture.exe (962.50 KB)
This data is about FastStone Capture 6.5 version 6.5
FastStone Capture 6.5 is an application offered by the software company LonerD. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall FastStone Capture 6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FastStone Capture 6.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FastStone Capture 6.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FastStone Capture 6.5". If it is installed on your PC the FastStone Capture 6.5 application will be found very quickly. When you click FastStone Capture 6.5 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FastStone Capture 6.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FastStone Capture 6.5:
- The software company is: http://DreamLair.net/
- The uninstall string is: rundll32.exe advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\FSCapture.inf,Uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FastStone Capture 6.5.
8. After uninstalling FastStone Capture 6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of FastStone Capture 6.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastStone Capture 6.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FastStone Capture 6.5 by LonerD from your computer, we are not saying that FastStone Capture 6.5 by LonerD is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FastStone Capture 6.5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-01 13:23:19.187