FastStone Capture 4.7
FastStone Capture 4.7 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall FastStone Capture 4.7 from your systemFastStone Soft
. Open here
where you can read more on FastStone Soft. Please follow http://www.faststone.org
if you want to read more on FastStone Capture 4.7 on FastStone Soft's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\FastStone Capture directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove FastStone Capture 4.7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FastStone Capture\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FastStone Capture 4.7's main file takes about 1.04 MB (1092608 bytes) and its name is FSCapture.exe.
The executables below are part of FastStone Capture 4.7. They take an average of 1.08 MB (1128125
bytes) on disk.
- FSCapture.exe (1.04 MB)
- uninst.exe (34.68 KB)
The current web page applies to FastStone Capture 4.7 version 4.7
FastStone Capture 4.7 is an application by FastStone Soft. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall FastStone Capture 4.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall FastStone Capture 4.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate FastStone Capture 4.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FastStone Capture 4.7". The FastStone Capture 4.7 program will be found very quickly. When you select FastStone Capture 4.7 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FastStone Capture 4.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastStone Capture 4.7:
- The software company is: http://www.faststone.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FastStone Capture\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FastStone Capture 4.7.
8. After removing FastStone Capture 4.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FastStone Capture 4.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FastStone Capture 4.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FastStone Capture 4.7 by FastStone Soft from your PC, we are not saying that FastStone Capture 4.7 by FastStone Soft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FastStone Capture 4.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-04 18:55:48.023