This info is about FastScript Demo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall FastScript Demo from your PCFastReports
. More information on FastReports can be seen here
. More information about FastScript Demo can be found at http://www.fast-report.com
. Usually the FastScript Demo application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastScript Demo directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall FastScript Demo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastScript Demo\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. fsdemo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 878.50 KB (899584 bytes) on disk.
FastScript Demo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.37 MB (1433406
bytes) on disk.
- fsdemo.exe (878.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (521.31 KB)
FastScript Demo is a program offered by FastReports. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase FastScript Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FastScript Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FastScript Demo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FastScript Demo". If it is installed on your PC the FastScript Demo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FastScript Demo in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about FastScript Demo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastScript Demo:
- The software company is: http://www.fast-report.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FastReports\FastScript Demo\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FastScript Demo.
8. After uninstalling FastScript Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FastScript Demo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling FastScript Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FastScript Demo by FastReports from your PC, we are not saying that FastScript Demo by FastReports is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FastScript Demo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-16 06:24:12.647