FastPing is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall FastPing from your systemFastPing
. Go over here
for more info on FastPing. Click on http://www.fastping.co.kr
to get more info about FastPing on FastPing's website. Usually the FastPing program is installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FastPing directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for FastPing is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FastPing\uninst.exe. FastPing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.52 MB (3688144 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FastPing. They take 14.97 MB (15699991
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FastPing.exe (3.52 MB)
- FastPingAgent.exe (595.20 KB)
- FastPingApps.exe (6.34 MB)
- FastPingInfo.exe (1.00 MB)
- FastPingLauncher.exe (644.20 KB)
- FastPingRegRestore.exe (349.20 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.41 MB)
- x264vfw_37_2200bm_33968.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to FastPing version 24
alone. You can find here a few links to other FastPing versions:
FastPing is an application by FastPing. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase FastPing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FastPing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FastPing or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FastPing". If it is installed on your PC the FastPing app will be found very quickly. When you select FastPing in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about FastPing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastPing:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fastping.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\FastPing\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FastPing.
8. After uninstalling FastPing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FastPing which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FastPing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FastPing by FastPing from your computer, we are not saying that FastPing by FastPing is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FastPing in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 11:08:53.403