This web page is about FastPaste 3.06 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall FastPaste 3.06 from your systemJiri Novotny, Dextronet
. Additional info about Jiri Novotny, Dextronet can be found here
. Please follow http://www.dextronet.com/fastpaste
if you want to read more on FastPaste 3.06 on Jiri Novotny, Dextronet's web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FastPaste folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling FastPaste 3.06 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FastPaste\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. FastPaste.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.60 MB (1677792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in FastPaste 3.06. They take 2.37 MB (2485432
bytes) on disk.
- FastPaste.exe (1.60 MB)
- Patch-REPT.exe (89.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.06
of FastPaste 3.06.
FastPaste 3.06 is a program released by Jiri Novotny, Dextronet. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove FastPaste 3.06 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall FastPaste 3.06 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FastPaste 3.06 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FastPaste 3.06". If it exists on your system the FastPaste 3.06 application will be found automatically. After you click FastPaste 3.06 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FastPaste 3.06, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastPaste 3.06:
- The publisher is: http://www.dextronet.com/fastpaste
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FastPaste\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FastPaste 3.06.
8. After uninstalling FastPaste 3.06, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FastPaste 3.06 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastPaste 3.06 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FastPaste 3.06 by Jiri Novotny, Dextronet from your PC, we are not saying that FastPaste 3.06 by Jiri Novotny, Dextronet is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FastPaste 3.06 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-27 07:36:26.040