FastGlacier version 2.5.7
This page is about FastGlacier version 2.5.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall FastGlacier version 2.5.7 from your computerNetSDK Software, LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on NetSDK Software, LLC. Click on http://fastglacier.com/
to get more info about FastGlacier version 2.5.7 on NetSDK Software, LLC's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\FastGlacier folder (same installation drive as Windows). FastGlacier version 2.5.7's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FastGlacier\unins000.exe". glacier-ui.exe is the FastGlacier version 2.5.7's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1,014.33 KB (1038672 bytes) on disk.
FastGlacier version 2.5.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.63 MB (3801573
bytes) on disk.
- glacier-put.exe (1,020.83 KB)
- glacier-sync.exe (977.33 KB)
- glacier-ui.exe (1,014.33 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The current web page applies to FastGlacier version 2.5.7 version 126.96.36.199
FastGlacier version 2.5.7 is an application offered by the software company NetSDK Software, LLC. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase FastGlacier version 2.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove FastGlacier version 2.5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FastGlacier version 2.5.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "FastGlacier version 2.5.7". The FastGlacier version 2.5.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select FastGlacier version 2.5.7 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about FastGlacier version 2.5.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastGlacier version 2.5.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://fastglacier.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FastGlacier\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FastGlacier version 2.5.7.
8. After removing FastGlacier version 2.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FastGlacier version 2.5.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastGlacier version 2.5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FastGlacier version 2.5.7 by NetSDK Software, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that FastGlacier version 2.5.7 by NetSDK Software, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FastGlacier version 2.5.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-09 10:19:22.380