FastFolders is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall FastFolders from your PCDeskSoft
. Further information on DeskSoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.desksoft.com
to get more data about FastFolders on DeskSoft's website. FastFolders is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastFolders directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for FastFolders is C:\Program Files (x86)\FastFolders\Uninstall.exe. FastFolders's main file takes about 1.31 MB (1374408 bytes) and its name is FastFolders.exe.
FastFolders contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.54 MB (1613186
bytes) on disk.
- FastFolders.exe (1.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (233.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.4
of FastFolders. Click on the links below for other FastFolders versions:
...click to view all...
FastFolders is an application released by DeskSoft. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase FastFolders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase FastFolders with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FastFolders or simply activate the Search field and type in "FastFolders". If it is installed on your PC the FastFolders program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FastFolders in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding FastFolders, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FastFolders:
- The software company is: http://www.desksoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FastFolders\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FastFolders.
8. After uninstalling FastFolders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FastFolders which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FastFolders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove FastFolders by DeskSoft from your PC, we are not saying that FastFolders by DeskSoft is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FastFolders in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 12:08:58.987