FastEdit is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FastEdit from your computerMinnetonka Audio Software
. You can find out more on Minnetonka Audio Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.minnetonkaaudio.com
to get more info about FastEdit on Minnetonka Audio Software's website. Usually the FastEdit program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Minnetonka Audio Software\FastEdit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall FastEdit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Minnetonka Audio Software\FastEdit\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.53 MB (3698409 bytes) on disk and is named FastEdit.exe.
FastEdit contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.90 MB (4087964
bytes) on disk.
- Catalog.exe (101.00 KB)
- FastEdit.exe (3.53 MB)
- Tededl.exe (236.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (43.42 KB)
The current web page applies to FastEdit version 4.1
FastEdit is a program by the software company Minnetonka Audio Software. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase FastEdit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FastEdit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FastEdit or simply click the Search field and type in "FastEdit". The FastEdit program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click FastEdit in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding FastEdit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FastEdit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.minnetonkaaudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Minnetonka Audio Software\FastEdit\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FastEdit.
8. After uninstalling FastEdit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FastEdit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FastEdit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FastEdit by Minnetonka Audio Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FastEdit by Minnetonka Audio Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FastEdit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 04:35:56.390