FastEdit is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall FastEdit from your computerMinnetonka Audio Software
. You can find out more on Minnetonka Audio Software or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.minnetonkaaudio.com
to get more info about FastEdit on Minnetonka Audio Software's website. Usually the FastEdit program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Minnetonka Audio Software\FastEdit directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall FastEdit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Minnetonka Audio Software\FastEdit\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.53 MB (3698409 bytes) on disk and is named FastEdit.exe.
FastEdit contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.90 MB (4087964
bytes) on disk.
- Catalog.exe (101.00 KB)
- FastEdit.exe (3.53 MB)
- Tededl.exe (236.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (43.42 KB)
The current web page applies to FastEdit version 4.1
FastEdit is a program by the software company Minnetonka Audio Software. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase FastEdit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FastEdit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FastEdit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FastEdit". The FastEdit program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click FastEdit in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FastEdit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FastEdit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.minnetonkaaudio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Minnetonka Audio Software\FastEdit\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall FastEdit.
8. After uninstalling FastEdit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FastEdit that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FastEdit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FastEdit by Minnetonka Audio Software from your computer, nor are we saying that FastEdit by Minnetonka Audio Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FastEdit in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 04:35:56.390