This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall FastCheque for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall FastCheque from your PCDelicate Software Solutions
. Check out here
for more information on Delicate Software Solutions. Click on http://www.DelicateSoft.com
to get more info about FastCheque on Delicate Software Solutions's website. Usually the FastCheque program is found in the C:\Program Files\FastCheque folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove FastCheque by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FastCheque\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\FastCheque\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. FastCheque's primary file takes around 1.82 MB (1908736 bytes) and is named FastCheque.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside FastCheque. They occupy about 5.43 MB (5692344
bytes) on disk.
- FastCheque.exe (1.82 MB)
- TeamViewerQS.exe (3.06 MB)
- uninstall.exe (562.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.3
of FastCheque. You can find below info on other releases of FastCheque:
FastCheque is a program by Delicate Software Solutions. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove FastCheque is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase FastCheque using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find FastCheque or simply click the Search field and type in "FastCheque". The FastCheque app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select FastCheque in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about FastCheque, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FastCheque:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.DelicateSoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FastCheque\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\FastCheque\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FastCheque.
8. After uninstalling FastCheque, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FastCheque that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FastCheque using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove FastCheque by Delicate Software Solutions from your computer, nor are we saying that FastCheque by Delicate Software Solutions is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FastCheque supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 09:59:01.087