Fast-Search is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Fast-Search from your computerWoden Hyacinth
. Further information on Woden Hyacinth can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast-Search directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast-Search\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fast-Search. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 63.50 KB (65022 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Fast-Search. They take 1.50 MB (1577164
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACDLL64.exe (108.94 KB)
- ACInstaller.exe (120.50 KB)
- gre.exe (94.50 KB)
- gte3014.exe (57.33 KB)
- lengine.exe (389.18 KB)
- lengine64.exe (251.76 KB)
- slite.exe (454.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.50 KB)
The current page applies to Fast-Search version 126.96.36.199
When planning to uninstall Fast-Search you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Fast-Search from your computer:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast-Search
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast-Search\ACDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast-Search\ACDLL64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast-Search\ACDLL64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fast-Search\acengine.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Fast-Search is a program offered by the software company Woden Hyacinth. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Fast-Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Fast-Search from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fast-Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fast-Search". The Fast-Search program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Fast-Search in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fast-Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fast-Search.
8. After removing Fast-Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fast-Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fast-Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast-Search by Woden Hyacinth from your computer, we are not saying that Fast-Search by Woden Hyacinth is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fast-Search supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-10 09:22:17.050