Fast Image-Map 2.2.1
Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 from your PCMartin Hentschel (CL-Soft)
. More information about Martin Hentschel (CL-Soft) can be read here
. You can get more details related to Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 at http://www.cl-soft.de/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastImageMap2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\FastImageMap2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fast Image-Map 2.2.1. The program's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1128448 bytes) on disk and is titled fim2.exe.
Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.76 MB (1846790
bytes) on disk:
- fim2.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.51 KB)
This page is about Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 version 22.214.171.124
Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 is a program by Martin Hentschel (CL-Soft). Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Image-Map 2.2.1". If it exists on your system the Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Fast Image-Map 2.2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fast Image-Map 2.2.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cl-soft.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FastImageMap2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fast Image-Map 2.2.1.
8. After removing Fast Image-Map 2.2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 by Martin Hentschel (CL-Soft) from your PC, we are not saying that Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 by Martin Hentschel (CL-Soft) is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fast Image-Map 2.2.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 08:35:09.897