This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Fast-Help v18.104.22.168 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Fast-Help v22.214.171.124 from your systemDevHost Ltd.
. Open here
for more information on DevHost Ltd.. More info about the app Fast-Help v126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.Fast-Help.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FastHelp directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Fast-Help v188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\FastHelp\unins000.exe. Fast-Help v184.108.40.206's main file takes around 18.10 MB (18976768 bytes) and its name is FastHelp.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Fast-Help v220.127.116.11. They occupy 20.23 MB (21209476
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FastHelp.exe (18.10 MB)
- Survey.exe (28.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.88 KB)
- Hcrtf.exe (270.00 KB)
- Hcw.exe (489.00 KB)
- HELPDECO.EXE (231.50 KB)
- helpview.exe (441.00 KB)
- hhc.exe (50.27 KB)
- ZAPRES.EXE (12.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Fast-Help v22.214.171.124.
Fast-Help v126.96.36.199 is an application offered by DevHost Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Fast-Help v188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Fast-Help v184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fast-Help v220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast-Help v18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Fast-Help v22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Fast-Help v126.96.36.199 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fast-Help v188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fast-Help v184.108.40.206:
- The publisher is: http://www.Fast-Help.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FastHelp\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fast-Help v220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling Fast-Help v18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fast-Help v22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast-Help v126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fast-Help v188.8.131.52 by DevHost Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Fast-Help v184.108.40.206 by DevHost Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fast-Help v220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 11:52:44.077