Fast & Furious: Showdown
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Fast & Furious: Showdown for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Fast & Furious: Showdown from your systemFirebrand Games
. Further information on Firebrand Games can be found here
. More information about Fast & Furious: Showdown can be seen at http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fast and Furious Showdown folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Fast & Furious: Showdown's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.02 MB (7362048 bytes) on disk and is called Fast and Furious Showdown.exe.
The executable files below are part of Fast & Furious: Showdown. They take about 11.56 MB (12116320
bytes) on disk.
- Fast and Furious Showdown.exe (7.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
Fast & Furious: Showdown is a program offered by the software company Firebrand Games. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Fast & Furious: Showdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Fast & Furious: Showdown from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fast & Furious: Showdown or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast & Furious: Showdown". If it is installed on your PC the Fast & Furious: Showdown app will be found very quickly. After you click Fast & Furious: Showdown in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fast & Furious: Showdown, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fast & Furious: Showdown:
- The publisher is: http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fast & Furious: Showdown.
8. After removing Fast & Furious: Showdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast & Furious: Showdown that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fast & Furious: Showdown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fast & Furious: Showdown by Firebrand Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast & Furious: Showdown by Firebrand Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fast & Furious: Showdown in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:59:00.247