Fast & Furious: Showdown
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Fast & Furious: Showdown for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Fast & Furious: Showdown from your systemFirebrand Games
. Further information on Firebrand Games can be found here
. More information about Fast & Furious: Showdown can be seen at http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fast and Furious Showdown folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Fast & Furious: Showdown's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 7.02 MB (7362048 bytes) on disk and is called Fast and Furious Showdown.exe.
The executable files below are part of Fast & Furious: Showdown. They take about 11.56 MB (12116320
bytes) on disk.
- Fast and Furious Showdown.exe (7.02 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
Fast & Furious: Showdown is a program offered by the software company Firebrand Games. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Fast & Furious: Showdown is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Fast & Furious: Showdown from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fast & Furious: Showdown or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fast & Furious: Showdown". If it is installed on your PC the Fast & Furious: Showdown application will be found automatically. When you select Fast & Furious: Showdown in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fast & Furious: Showdown, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fast & Furious: Showdown:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.thefastandthefurious.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fast & Furious: Showdown.
8. After removing Fast & Furious: Showdown, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast & Furious: Showdown that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fast & Furious: Showdown using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fast & Furious: Showdown by Firebrand Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast & Furious: Showdown by Firebrand Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fast & Furious: Showdown in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 06:59:00.247