Fast Directory Submitter
Fast Directory Submitter is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Fast Directory Submitter from your systemG-Lock Software
. Further information on G-Lock Software can be seen here
. More information about Fast Directory Submitter can be seen at http://www.glocksoft.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\Fast Directory Submitter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Fast Directory Submitter is C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\Fast Directory Submitter\unins000.exe. Fast Directory Submitter's primary file takes about 4.70 MB (4926744 bytes) and is called fds.exe.
The executable files below are part of Fast Directory Submitter. They occupy an average of 6.38 MB (6684809
bytes) on disk.
- fds.exe (4.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- adtfix.exe (561.50 KB)
The current page applies to Fast Directory Submitter version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other Fast Directory Submitter versions:
Fast Directory Submitter is an application released by G-Lock Software. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Fast Directory Submitter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Fast Directory Submitter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fast Directory Submitter or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Directory Submitter". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Directory Submitter application will be found automatically. When you click Fast Directory Submitter in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fast Directory Submitter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Fast Directory Submitter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glocksoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\G-Lock Software\Fast Directory Submitter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fast Directory Submitter.
8. After uninstalling Fast Directory Submitter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fast Directory Submitter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast Directory Submitter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fast Directory Submitter by G-Lock Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Fast Directory Submitter by G-Lock Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Fast Directory Submitter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:51:43.833