Fast Charge Driver
Fast Charge Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Fast Charge Driver from your systemTranscend
. You can find out more on Transcend or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Fast Charge Driver at http://www.Genesys Logic.com
. Usually the Fast Charge Driver program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcend\TS-HUB3 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Fast Charge Driver is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is labeled FastCharge.exe and its approximative size is 588.00 KB (602112 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Fast Charge Driver. They take 932.50 KB (954880
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FastCharge.exe (588.00 KB)
- FastChargeKiller.exe (80.00 KB)
- Starter.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (32.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (13.50 KB)
- DIFxCmd.exe (12.50 KB)
- DIFxCmdVista64.exe (12.50 KB)
- DIFxCmdXP64.exe (14.00 KB)
The current page applies to Fast Charge Driver version 2.01.0000
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be deleted when you remove Fast Charge Driver from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Fast Charge Driver from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Fast Charge Driver:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcend\TS-HUB3
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcend\TS-HUB3\32\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcend\TS-HUB3\32\difxapi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcend\TS-HUB3\32\DIFxCmd.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcend\TS-HUB3\32\glchgflt.cat
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Transcend\Fast Charge Driver
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Transcend\TS-HUB3\FastCharge.exe
Fast Charge Driver is an application released by the software company Transcend. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase Fast Charge Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Fast Charge Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fast Charge Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Charge Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Charge Driver program will be found automatically. When you select Fast Charge Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Fast Charge Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fast Charge Driver:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Genesys Logic.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fast Charge Driver.
8. After removing Fast Charge Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fast Charge Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Charge Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Fast Charge Driver by Transcend from your PC, we are not saying that Fast Charge Driver by Transcend is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fast Charge Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 19:08:58.983