You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove FaroSon 1.0 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall FaroSon 1.0 from your PCMark Huckvale University College London
. You can read more on Mark Huckvale University College London or check for application updates here
. More data about the software FaroSon 1.0 can be found at http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FaroSon folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. FaroSon 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FaroSon\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 40.00 KB (40960 bytes) on disk and is labeled faroson.exe.
FaroSon 1.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 708.27 KB (725273
bytes) on disk:
- faroson.exe (40.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The current web page applies to FaroSon 1.0 version 1.0
FaroSon 1.0 is an application offered by the software company Mark Huckvale University College London. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase FaroSon 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall FaroSon 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FaroSon 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "FaroSon 1.0". The FaroSon 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you click FaroSon 1.0 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FaroSon 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FaroSon 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.phon.ucl.ac.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FaroSon\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall FaroSon 1.0.
8. After removing FaroSon 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of FaroSon 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FaroSon 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FaroSon 1.0 by Mark Huckvale University College London from your PC, we are not saying that FaroSon 1.0 by Mark Huckvale University College London is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FaroSon 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-12 16:59:41.600