Farm Frenzy 3 Rus
Farm Frenzy 3 Rus is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Farm Frenzy 3 Rus from your computerMelesta
. More data about Melesta can be seen here
. Detailed information about Farm Frenzy 3 Rus can be seen at http://smallgames.ws/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\SmallGames\Farm Frenzy 3 Rus directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Farm Frenzy 3 Rus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SmallGames\Farm Frenzy 3 Rus\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Farm Frenzy 3 Rus's primary file takes around 5.27 MB (5522768 bytes) and its name is FarmFrenzy3.exe.
Farm Frenzy 3 Rus installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.59 MB (5864967
bytes) on disk.
- FarmFrenzy3.exe (5.27 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (334.18 KB)
This web page is about Farm Frenzy 3 Rus version 1.0
Farm Frenzy 3 Rus is an application released by Melesta. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Farm Frenzy 3 Rus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Farm Frenzy 3 Rus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Farm Frenzy 3 Rus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Farm Frenzy 3 Rus". If it is installed on your PC the Farm Frenzy 3 Rus program will be found very quickly. After you select Farm Frenzy 3 Rus in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Farm Frenzy 3 Rus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Farm Frenzy 3 Rus:
- The web site of the program is: http://smallgames.ws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmallGames\Farm Frenzy 3 Rus\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Farm Frenzy 3 Rus.
8. After removing Farm Frenzy 3 Rus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Farm Frenzy 3 Rus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Farm Frenzy 3 Rus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Farm Frenzy 3 Rus by Melesta from your PC, we are not saying that Farm Frenzy 3 Rus by Melesta is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Farm Frenzy 3 Rus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 11:39:04.040