Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party!
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Alawar Entertainment Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origo.hu\Farm Frenzy Pizza Party! directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origo.hu\Farm Frenzy Pizza Party!\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled FarmFrenzyPizzaParty.exe and occupies 1.90 MB (1993048 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party!. They occupy 6.03 MB (6319168
bytes) on disk.
- FarmFrenzyPizzaParty.exe (1.90 MB)
- FarmFrenzyPizzaParty.wrp.exe (3.77 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (364.73 KB)
The current page applies to Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! version 2
only. You can find below a few links to other Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! releases:
Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! is a program offered by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! or simply click the Search field and type in "Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party!". The Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party!.
8. After removing Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Farm Frenzy 2: Pizza Party! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 10:33:52.630