You can find below details on how to uninstall Farabel for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Farabel from your PCFrogames
. Further information on Frogames can be found here
. You can see more info related to Farabel at http://farabel.com
. Usually the Farabel program is installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Farabel directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Farabel is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Farabel's primary file takes about 3.22 MB (3377440 bytes) and is called steam.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Farabel. They take about 34.30 MB (35962240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- steam.exe (3.22 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (629.28 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (7.21 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.15 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.70 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (434.28 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.17 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.98 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.05 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.32 MB)
Farabel is an application marketed by the software company Frogames. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Farabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Farabel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Farabel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Farabel". If it exists on your system the Farabel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Farabel in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Farabel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Farabel:
- The publisher is: http://farabel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Farabel.
8. After uninstalling Farabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Farabel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Farabel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Farabel by Frogames from your computer, nor are we saying that Farabel by Frogames is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Farabel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 21:35:50.540