FarSky is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall FarSky from your PCFarsky Interactive
. More information about Farsky Interactive can be read here
. Click on http://www.farskygame.com/
to get more info about FarSky on Farsky Interactive's website. FarSky is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FarSky folder, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall FarSky by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. farskyExec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 514.72 KB (527071 bytes) on disk.
FarSky is comprised of the following executables which occupy 514.72 KB (527071
bytes) on disk:
- farskyExec.exe (514.72 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove FarSky from your computer.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 286340
FarSky is a program by Farsky Interactive. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase FarSky is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FarSky with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FarSky or simply activate the Search field and type in "FarSky". If it is installed on your PC the FarSky application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click FarSky in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about FarSky, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FarSky:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.farskygame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FarSky.
8. After removing FarSky, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FarSky which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FarSky with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall FarSky by Farsky Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that FarSky by Farsky Interactive is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall FarSky in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 14:53:15.123