Far Whist 1.61
Far Whist 1.61 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Far Whist 1.61 from your computerVincent Brévart
. More information on Vincent Brévart can be found here
. Click on http://vincent.brevart.free.fr/
to get more data about Far Whist 1.61 on Vincent Brévart's website. Far Whist 1.61 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Far Whist folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Far Whist 1.61 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Far Whist\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. farwhist.exe is the Far Whist 1.61's main executable file and it occupies about 1.34 MB (1409024 bytes) on disk.
Far Whist 1.61 contains of the executables below. They take 1.99 MB (2086359
bytes) on disk.
- farwhist.exe (1.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (661.46 KB)
This data is about Far Whist 1.61 version 1.61
Far Whist 1.61 is a program by Vincent Brévart. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Far Whist 1.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Far Whist 1.61 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Far Whist 1.61 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Far Whist 1.61". The Far Whist 1.61 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Far Whist 1.61 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Far Whist 1.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Far Whist 1.61:
- The publisher is: http://vincent.brevart.free.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Jeux de cartes\Far Whist\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Far Whist 1.61.
8. After uninstalling Far Whist 1.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Far Whist 1.61 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Far Whist 1.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Far Whist 1.61 by Vincent Brévart from your PC, nor are we saying that Far Whist 1.61 by Vincent Brévart is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Far Whist 1.61 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:44:08.990