Far Manager v1.70
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Far Manager v1.70 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Far Manager v1.70 from your PCEugene Roshal & Far Group
. You can find out more on Eugene Roshal & Far Group or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Far Manager v1.70 at http://www.farmanager.com
. Far Manager v1.70 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Far directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Far Manager v1.70's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Far\uninstall.exe. Far.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 708.00 KB (724992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Far Manager v1.70. They take an average of 751.24 KB (769274
bytes) on disk.
- Far.exe (708.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (43.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.70
of Far Manager v1.70.
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Far Manager v1.70 from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Far Manager v1.70:
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Local\Far Manager
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Local\Far Manager\Profile\history.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Local\Far Manager\Profile\localconfig.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Local\Far Manager\Profile\plugincache64.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\associations.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\colors.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\filters.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\generalconfig.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\highlight.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\panelmodes.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\pluginhotkeys.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\0E92FC81-4888-4297-A85D-31C79E0E0CEE.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\1AF0754D-5020-49CB-9474-1F82691C84C1.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\1E26A927-5135-48C6-88B2-845FB8945484.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\3A2AF458-43E2-4715-AFEA-93D33D56C0C2.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\42E4AEB1-A230-44F4-B33C-F195BB654931.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\4EBBEFC8-2084-4B7F-94C0-692CE136894D.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\65642111-AA69-4B84-B4B8-9249579EC4FA.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\742910F1-02ED-4542-851F-DEE37C2E13B2.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\773B5051-7C5F-4920-A201-68051C4176A4.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\ADAC3050-56E8-45FE-9CB1-A737623CC4A6.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\B66C436D-E657-419C-86D3-6834B9ACF3D2.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\DEEC52C3-AC76-4AD3-A6EF-CAFC33BD4C05.db
- C:\Users\I.Tarasenko\AppData\Roaming\Far Manager\Profile\PluginsData\Descript.ion
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Far Manager
Far Manager v1.70 is an application released by Eugene Roshal & Far Group. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Far Manager v1.70 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Far Manager v1.70 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Far Manager v1.70 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Far Manager v1.70". If it is installed on your PC the Far Manager v1.70 app will be found automatically. After you click Far Manager v1.70 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Far Manager v1.70, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Far Manager v1.70:
- The publisher is: http://www.farmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Far\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Far Manager v1.70.
8. After uninstalling Far Manager v1.70, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Far Manager v1.70 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Far Manager v1.70 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Far Manager v1.70 by Eugene Roshal & Far Group from your PC, we are not saying that Far Manager v1.70 by Eugene Roshal & Far Group is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Far Manager v1.70 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 07:08:17.163