Far Cry is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by Crytek Studios. You can read more on Crytek Studios or check for application updates here. Click on http://www.farcrygame.com/ to get more details about Far Cry on Crytek Studios's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FarCry directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Far Cry is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. testapp.exe is the Far Cry's main executable file and it takes about 38.50 KB (39424 bytes) on disk.
Far Cry is composed of the following executables which take 10.71 MB (11230191 bytes) on disk:
How to uninstall Far Cry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Far Cry is an application marketed by Crytek Studios. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Far Cry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Far Cry or simply click the Search feature and type in "Far Cry". If it is installed on your PC the Far Cry app will be found automatically. After you select Far Cry in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Far Cry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Far Cry:
The web site of the program is: http://www.farcrygame.com/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Far Cry.
8. After removing Far Cry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Far Cry that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Far Cry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Far Cry by Crytek Studios from your computer, nor are we saying that Far Cry by Crytek Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Far Cry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.