You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Far Cry for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Far Cry from your systemGOG.com
. You can read more on GOG.com or check for application updates here
. More details about Far Cry can be found at http://www.gog.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Far Cry directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Far Cry is C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Far Cry\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 32.00 KB (32768 bytes) on disk and is titled FarCry.exe.
The executable files below are part of Far Cry. They take an average of 7.66 MB (8037247
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- cgc.exe (784.06 KB)
- CgfDump.exe (108.00 KB)
- Editor.exe (4.02 MB)
- FarCry.exe (32.00 KB)
- FarCryConfigurator.exe (408.00 KB)
- FarCry_WinSV.exe (28.00 KB)
- fxc.exe (956.00 KB)
- LuaCompiler.exe (84.00 KB)
- rc.exe (112.00 KB)
The current page applies to Far Cry version 220.127.116.11
only. For other Far Cry versions please click below:
Far Cry is a program by the software company GOG.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Far Cry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Far Cry from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Far Cry or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Far Cry". If it is installed on your PC the Far Cry app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Far Cry in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Far Cry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Far Cry:
- The publisher is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GalaxyClient\Games\Far Cry\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Far Cry.
8. After uninstalling Far Cry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Far Cry which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Far Cry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Far Cry by GOG.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Far Cry by GOG.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Far Cry supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 21:38:40.073