Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0
You can find below details on how to remove Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 from your computerUbisoft
. You can find out more on Ubisoft or check for application updates here
. Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Far Cry 4 folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Far Cry 4\Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0. FarCry4.exe is the Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0's main executable file and it occupies about 88.71 KB (90840 bytes) on disk.
Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.35 MB (3512001
bytes) on disk.
- GDFInstall.exe (91.91 KB)
- FarCry4.exe (88.71 KB)
- IGE_WPF64.exe (1.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.79 MB)
The current page applies to Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Far Cry 4_is1
Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 is an application offered by Ubisoft. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 program will be found automatically. When you click Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0.
8. After removing Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 by Ubisoft from your computer, we are not saying that Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Far Cry 4 version 1.0.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 01:59:26.893