Far Cry 4
Far Cry 4 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Far Cry 4 from your systemUbisoft
. More info about Ubisoft can be found here
. Far Cry 4 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Far Cry 4 directory, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Far Cry 4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Far Cry 4\uninstall\unins000.exe". FarCry4.exe is the Far Cry 4's main executable file and it takes about 88.71 KB (90840 bytes) on disk.
Far Cry 4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.92 MB (4112770
bytes) on disk.
- GDFInstall.exe (91.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.18 MB)
- FarCry4.exe (88.71 KB)
- IGE_WPF64.exe (1.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Far Cry 4. Click on the links below for other Far Cry 4 versions:
...click to view all...
Far Cry 4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Far Cry 4:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mephisto\Far Cry 4.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Far Cry 4.lnk
Far Cry 4 is a program marketed by Ubisoft. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Far Cry 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Far Cry 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Far Cry 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Far Cry 4". If it is installed on your PC the Far Cry 4 application will be found automatically. After you select Far Cry 4 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Far Cry 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Far Cry 4.
8. After uninstalling Far Cry 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Far Cry 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Far Cry 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Far Cry 4 by Ubisoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Far Cry 4 by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Far Cry 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:56:47.123