This page is about Far Cry for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Far Cry from your systemR.G. Mechanics, spider91
. You can find out more on R.G. Mechanics, spider91 or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more data about Far Cry on R.G. Mechanics, spider91's website. Far Cry is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\R.G. Mechanics\Far Cry folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Far Cry's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Far Cry\Uninstall\unins000.exe. FarCry.exe is the Far Cry's main executable file and it occupies around 32.00 KB (32768 bytes) on disk.
Far Cry is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.08 MB (6373439
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cgc.exe (784.06 KB)
- CgfDump.exe (108.00 KB)
- Editor.exe (4.02 MB)
- FarCry.exe (32.00 KB)
- FarCry_WinSV.exe (28.00 KB)
- fxc.exe (956.00 KB)
- LuaCompiler.exe (84.00 KB)
- rc.exe (112.00 KB)
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove Far Cry from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Far Cry_is1
Far Cry is an application by the software company R.G. Mechanics, spider91. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Far Cry is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Far Cry from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Far Cry or simply activate the Search field and type in "Far Cry". If it exists on your system the Far Cry program will be found very quickly. After you select Far Cry in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Far Cry, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Far Cry:
- The web site of the program is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Far Cry\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Far Cry.
8. After uninstalling Far Cry, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Far Cry which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Far Cry with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Far Cry by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 from your PC, we are not saying that Far Cry by R.G. Mechanics, spider91 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Far Cry supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:28:53.113