Far Cry 3
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Far Cry 3 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Far Cry 3 from your computerR.G. Reverants
. Go over here
for more details on R.G. Reverants. Far Cry 3 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Far Cry 3 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Far Cry 3's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Far Cry 3\unins000.exe. Launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 597.00 KB (611328 bytes) on disk.
Far Cry 3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.83 MB (5062753
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (2.90 MB)
- farcry3.exe (195.58 KB)
- farcry3_d3d11.exe (195.58 KB)
- FC3Updater.exe (987.58 KB)
- Launcher.exe (597.00 KB)
This data is about Far Cry 3 version 1.03
alone. You can find below a few links to other Far Cry 3 releases:
Far Cry 3 is a program released by the software company R.G. Reverants. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Far Cry 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Far Cry 3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Far Cry 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Far Cry 3". If it exists on your system the Far Cry 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Far Cry 3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Far Cry 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Far Cry 3.
8. After uninstalling Far Cry 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Far Cry 3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Far Cry 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Far Cry 3 by R.G. Reverants from your computer, nor are we saying that Far Cry 3 by R.G. Reverants is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Far Cry 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-18 16:42:28.127