Far Cry 2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Far Cry 2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Far Cry 2 from your systemUbisoft
. More information on Ubisoft can be found here
. Far Cry 2 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Far Cry 2 + The Fortune’s Pack folder, regulated by the user's choice. Far Cry 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Far Cry 2 + The Fortune’s Pack\unins000.exe. farcry2.exe is the Far Cry 2's main executable file and it takes circa 34.44 KB (35270 bytes) on disk.
Far Cry 2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 20.72 MB (21730878
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (975.98 KB)
- farcry2.exe (34.44 KB)
- FC2BenchmarkTool.exe (4.92 MB)
- FC2Editor.exe (1.12 MB)
- FC2Launcher.exe (604.63 KB)
- FC2ServerLauncher.exe (13.11 MB)
The current page applies to Far Cry 2 version 1.00
only. For more Far Cry 2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Far Cry 2 is an application by Ubisoft. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Far Cry 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Far Cry 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Far Cry 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Far Cry 2". The Far Cry 2 app will be found very quickly. When you click Far Cry 2 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Far Cry 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Far Cry 2.
8. After removing Far Cry 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Far Cry 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Far Cry 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Far Cry 2 by Ubisoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Far Cry 2 by Ubisoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Far Cry 2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-06 15:58:55.843