This info is about Fantasy World for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Fantasy World from your systemEleFun Desktops
. Check out here
where you can read more on EleFun Desktops. Please open http://www.elefun-desktops.com
if you want to read more on Fantasy World on EleFun Desktops's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Fantasy World directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Fantasy World is C:\Program Files\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Fantasy World\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Fantasy World.exe and occupies 8.32 MB (8724302 bytes).
Fantasy World installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.00 MB (9436327
bytes) on disk.
- Fantasy World.exe (8.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.34 KB)
Fantasy World is an application marketed by the software company EleFun Desktops. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Fantasy World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Fantasy World from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fantasy World or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fantasy World". If it is installed on your PC the Fantasy World app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fantasy World in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fantasy World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fantasy World:
- The publisher is: http://www.elefun-desktops.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\EleFun Desktops\Animated Wallpapers\Fantasy World\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fantasy World.
8. After uninstalling Fantasy World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fantasy World which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fantasy World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fantasy World by EleFun Desktops from your PC, nor are we saying that Fantasy World by EleFun Desktops is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fantasy World in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-25 22:37:07.040