How to uninstall Fantasy Wars from your computer
You can find below details on how to uninstall Fantasy Wars for Windows. It is made by Ino-Co
. Check out here
for more details on Ino-Co. More details about the app Fantasy Wars can be found at http://fantasywars.1cpublishing.eu/
. Fantasy Wars is normally set up in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fantasy Wars directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fantasy Wars. Steam.exe is the Fantasy Wars's main executable file and it occupies about 2.75 MB (2881824 bytes) on disk.
Fantasy Wars contains of the executables below. They take 50.77 MB (53236189
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.75 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.91 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.08 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- DSVideoConfig.exe (412.00 KB)
- DungeonSiege.exe (6.62 MB)
- Dw15.exe (158.32 KB)
- splash.exe (80.00 KB)
- DS2VideoConfig.exe (1.69 MB)
- DungeonSiege2.exe (22.32 MB)
How to erase Fantasy Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Fantasy Wars is an application released by Ino-Co. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Fantasy Wars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fantasy Wars or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fantasy Wars". If it is installed on your PC the Fantasy Wars application will be found very quickly. After you click Fantasy Wars in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fantasy Wars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Fantasy Wars:
- The software company is: http://fantasywars.1cpublishing.eu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fantasy Wars.
8. After removing Fantasy Wars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fantasy Wars that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fantasy Wars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Fantasy Wars:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fantasy Wars by Ino-Co from your computer, we are not saying that Fantasy Wars by Ino-Co is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fantasy Wars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-31 02:23:55.280