FanPage Blaster is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall FanPage Blaster from your PCBlastersuite
. Check out here
for more info on Blastersuite. Further information about FanPage Blaster can be found at http://blastersuite.com
. Usually the FanPage Blaster program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FanPage Blaster directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling FanPage Blaster is C:\Program Files (x86)\FanPage Blaster\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. FanPage Blaster's primary file takes about 799.00 KB (818176 bytes) and is called Fanpage Blaster.exe.
The following executables are installed together with FanPage Blaster. They take about 993.36 KB (1017200
bytes) on disk.
- Fanpage Blaster.exe (799.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.36 KB)
- Update.exe (90.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.18
of FanPage Blaster. You can find below info on other versions of FanPage Blaster:
FanPage Blaster is an application released by the software company Blastersuite. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase FanPage Blaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove FanPage Blaster from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find FanPage Blaster or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FanPage Blaster". The FanPage Blaster application will be found automatically. After you click FanPage Blaster in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about FanPage Blaster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FanPage Blaster:
- The software company is: http://blastersuite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FanPage Blaster\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FanPage Blaster.
8. After uninstalling FanPage Blaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong FanPage Blaster which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FanPage Blaster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall FanPage Blaster by Blastersuite from your computer, we are not saying that FanPage Blaster by Blastersuite is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall FanPage Blaster supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 18:34:18.067