This web page is about FanPack64 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall FanPack64 from your computerPotPlayer Club
. Additional info about PotPlayer Club can be found here
. You can read more about on FanPack64 at https://potplayerclub.pl
. Usually the FanPack64 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FanPack64 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall FanPack64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FanPack64\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. FanPack64's primary file takes around 1.07 MB (1122304 bytes) and is called Updater.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in FanPack64. They occupy 2.23 MB (2343080
bytes) on disk.
- Downloader.exe (591.00 KB)
- MyProg-x64.exe (16.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (585.00 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.07 MB)
The current page applies to FanPack64 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other FanPack64 versions:
FanPack64 is a program released by PotPlayer Club. Some users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall FanPack64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase FanPack64 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate FanPack64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "FanPack64". If it exists on your system the FanPack64 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FanPack64 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding FanPack64, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FanPack64:
- The software company is: https://potplayerclub.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FanPack64\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove FanPack64.
8. After uninstalling FanPack64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong FanPack64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing FanPack64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall FanPack64 by PotPlayer Club from your PC, nor are we saying that FanPack64 by PotPlayer Club is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall FanPack64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 16:20:58.330