FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1
FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 from your computerFamilySearch
. Open here
for more info on FamilySearch. You can see more info on FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 at http://indexing.familysearch.org
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1. indexing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 281.50 KB (288256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1. They occupy an average of 1.69 MB (1771776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- indexing.exe (281.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (215.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (34.84 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This info is about FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 version 3.25.1
FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 is a program by the software company FamilySearch. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1". If it exists on your system the FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://indexing.familysearch.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1.
8. After removing FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 by FamilySearch from your computer, we are not saying that FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 by FamilySearch is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.25.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:05:26.220