FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 from your systemFamilySearch
. More information on FamilySearch can be seen here
. More data about the software FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 can be seen at http://indexing.familysearch.org
. FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1. indexing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 235.50 KB (241152 bytes) on disk.
FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.59 MB (1669987
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- indexing.exe (235.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (169.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (27.44 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
This web page is about FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 version 3.24.1
FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 is an application by the software company FamilySearch. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1". If it exists on your system the FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 program will be found automatically. When you select FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://indexing.familysearch.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1.
8. After removing FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 by FamilySearch from your PC, we are not saying that FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 by FamilySearch is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.24.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 01:30:21.117