FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1
This info is about FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 from your computerFamilySearch
. You can find out more on FamilySearch or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 at http://indexing.familysearch.org
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 is C:\Program Files\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. indexing.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 230.50 KB (236032 bytes) on disk.
FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.58 MB (1658035
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- indexing.exe (230.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (163.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.77 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.13.1
of FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1.
FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 is a program marketed by the software company FamilySearch. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1". The FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 app will be found very quickly. After you select FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1:
- The software company is: http://indexing.familysearch.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FamilySearch Indexing\indexing.familysearch.org\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1.
8. After removing FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 by FamilySearch from your PC, we are not saying that FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 by FamilySearch is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove FamilySearch Indexing 3.13.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 23:17:23.720