Family tree maker
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Family tree maker for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Family tree maker from your systemJerry C. DeKeyser
. You can read more on Jerry C. DeKeyser or check for application updates here
. Usually the Family tree maker application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Family tree maker folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Family tree maker by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\windows\zipinst.exe /uninst "C:\Program Files (x86)\Family tree maker\uninst1~.nsu". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. VisFamTree.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.34 MB (2452992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Family tree maker. They occupy 2.34 MB (2452992
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Family tree maker version 2.0
Family tree maker is a program marketed by Jerry C. DeKeyser. Some users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Family tree maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Family tree maker from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Family tree maker or simply click the Search field and type in "Family tree maker". If it is installed on your PC the Family tree maker app will be found automatically. When you select Family tree maker in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Family tree maker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Family tree maker.
8. After uninstalling Family tree maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Family tree maker which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Family tree maker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Family tree maker by Jerry C. DeKeyser from your PC, nor are we saying that Family tree maker by Jerry C. DeKeyser is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Family tree maker in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 10:58:01.300