Family Restaurant Free Trial
Family Restaurant Free Trial is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Family Restaurant Free Trial from your computerOberon
. More data about Oberon can be seen here
. Please open http://www.arcadetown.com
if you want to read more on Family Restaurant Free Trial on Oberon's page. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\FamilyRestaurant_at directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Family Restaurant Free Trial's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\FamilyRestaurant_at\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 1.29 MB (1355776 bytes) on disk and is called Family Restaurant.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Family Restaurant Free Trial. They take about 1.94 MB (2029850
bytes) on disk.
- Family Restaurant.exe (1.29 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.28 KB)
Family Restaurant Free Trial is a program marketed by the software company Oberon. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Family Restaurant Free Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Family Restaurant Free Trial from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Family Restaurant Free Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "Family Restaurant Free Trial". The Family Restaurant Free Trial program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Family Restaurant Free Trial in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Family Restaurant Free Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Family Restaurant Free Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arcadetown.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FamilyRestaurant_at\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Family Restaurant Free Trial.
8. After uninstalling Family Restaurant Free Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Family Restaurant Free Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Family Restaurant Free Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Family Restaurant Free Trial by Oberon from your computer, we are not saying that Family Restaurant Free Trial by Oberon is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Family Restaurant Free Trial supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 04:21:28.797