This page is about Family Lawyer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Family Lawyer from your systemBroderbund
. You can find out more on Broderbund or check for application updates here
. More details about Family Lawyer can be found at http://redirect.acendi.net/redirector?ProductID=BB-FL-08&ActionID=TechSupport
. Family Lawyer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Broderbund\Family Lawyer directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Family Lawyer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Broderbund\Family Lawyer\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 10.30 MB (10801152 bytes) on disk and is called FL.EXE.
Family Lawyer is comprised of the following executables which occupy 21.09 MB (22109644
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FL.EXE (10.30 MB)
- uninst.exe (67.81 KB)
- IV3.exe (4.54 MB)
- InstMsiA.Exe (1.63 MB)
- InstMsiW.Exe (1.74 MB)
- Setup.Exe (113.48 KB)
- PLLD.exe (2.70 MB)
This info is about Family Lawyer version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Family Lawyer releases:
Family Lawyer is a program offered by the software company Broderbund. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Family Lawyer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Family Lawyer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Family Lawyer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Family Lawyer". If it is installed on your PC the Family Lawyer program will be found automatically. When you select Family Lawyer in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Family Lawyer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Family Lawyer:
- The software company is: http://redirect.acendi.net/redirector?ProductID=BB-FL-08&ActionID=TechSupport
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Broderbund\Family Lawyer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Family Lawyer.
8. After removing Family Lawyer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Family Lawyer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Family Lawyer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Family Lawyer by Broderbund from your computer, we are not saying that Family Lawyer by Broderbund is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Family Lawyer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-10 15:11:13.537