Family Lawyer 2010
You can find on this page details on how to remove Family Lawyer 2010 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Family Lawyer 2010 from your computerBroderbund
. More data about Broderbund can be seen here
. More data about the program Family Lawyer 2010 can be found at http://redirect.acendi.net/redirector?ProductID=BB-FL-10&ActionID=TechSupport
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Family Lawyer 2010 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Family Lawyer 2010 is C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Family Lawyer 2010\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. FL.EXE is the Family Lawyer 2010's main executable file and it takes approximately 10.44 MB (10949632 bytes) on disk.
Family Lawyer 2010 contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.82 MB (18685402
bytes) on disk.
- FL.EXE (10.44 MB)
- uninst.exe (85.34 KB)
- IV3.exe (4.50 MB)
- PLLD.exe (2.70 MB)
- encore_reg.exe (100.12 KB)
This page is about Family Lawyer 2010 version 2010.03.05.0
Family Lawyer 2010 is an application by the software company Broderbund. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Family Lawyer 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Family Lawyer 2010 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Family Lawyer 2010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Family Lawyer 2010". The Family Lawyer 2010 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Family Lawyer 2010 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Family Lawyer 2010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Family Lawyer 2010:
- The web site of the program is: http://redirect.acendi.net/redirector?ProductID=BB-FL-10&ActionID=TechSupport
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Family Lawyer 2010\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Family Lawyer 2010.
8. After uninstalling Family Lawyer 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Family Lawyer 2010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Family Lawyer 2010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Family Lawyer 2010 by Broderbund from your PC, we are not saying that Family Lawyer 2010 by Broderbund is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Family Lawyer 2010 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-08 03:11:59.310