Family Feud (remove only)
Family Feud (remove only) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Family Feud (remove only) from your computerJenkatGames
. Take a look here
for more details on JenkatGames. You can see more info about Family Feud (remove only) at www.jenkatgames.com
. Usually the Family Feud (remove only) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Family Feud directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Family Feud (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Family Feud\Family Feud_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Family Feud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 392.51 KB (401932 bytes) on disk.
Family Feud (remove only) is composed of the following executables which occupy 440.73 KB (451303
bytes) on disk:
- Family Feud.exe (392.51 KB)
- Family Feud_uninstall.exe (48.21 KB)
Family Feud (remove only) is an application released by the software company JenkatGames. Some people decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Family Feud (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Family Feud (remove only) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Family Feud (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Family Feud (remove only)". If it exists on your system the Family Feud (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Family Feud (remove only) in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Family Feud (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Family Feud (remove only):
- The software company is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Family Feud\Family Feud_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Family Feud (remove only).
8. After removing Family Feud (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Family Feud (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Family Feud (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Family Feud (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, nor are we saying that Family Feud (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Family Feud (remove only) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 23:31:03.350