This info is about Family Feud for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Family Feud from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more info on WildTangent. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Family Feud on WildTangent's website. Family Feud is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\BBE9E0F3-11F7-4424-9905-8E0153E872C1 directory, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Family Feud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\BBE9E0F3-11F7-4424-9905-8E0153E872C1\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. FamilyFeud-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 872.57 KB (893515 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Family Feud. They take about 960.02 KB (983065
bytes) on disk.
- FamilyFeud-WT.exe (872.57 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.45 KB)
This page is about Family Feud version 102120050901
only. You can find below a few links to other Family Feud releases:
...click to view all...
Family Feud is an application released by WildTangent. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Family Feud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Family Feud with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Family Feud or simply click the Search field and type in "Family Feud". The Family Feud program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Family Feud in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Family Feud, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Family Feud:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WildTangent\Apps\GameChannel\Games\BBE9E0F3-11F7-4424-9905-8E0153E872C1\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Family Feud.
8. After removing Family Feud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Family Feud that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Family Feud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Family Feud by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Family Feud by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Family Feud in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 22:50:23.410